Orlando Air Duct Cleaning
When is it necessary?
In general, there are several reasons to hire professionals to clean the air ducts in your home.
- First, enough time has passed since the last time you cleaned them. How much time is enough? It’s a good question. Some would say a year, some would say a few years. You are more than welcome to consult with us to determine the appropriate length of time between cleanings based on the specific conditions of your home.
- Second, before you move into a new home. Many people want to feel, and rightly so, that they are moving into a clean, safe home. An important part of this is thoroughly cleaning the air ducts.
- Third, whenever you feel that something is wrong. If a bad smell comes out of the vents or if you suspect your air conditioning system is running too hard to keep the house nice, call an expert.
Have you ever wondered what may be lurking in your home’s air ducts? If you haven’t, don’t worry, most people tend to forget that bacteria, dirt and allergens can quietly build up in your home’s HVAC system. That’s where Dream Clean can remind you and eliminate these harmful contaminants thanks to our experienced Orlando air duct cleaning professionals.
Your home’s HVAC duct channel system is like anything else – over time, it gathers dust and needs a thorough deep clean to whip it back into shape. Our air duct cleaning technicians will clean every vent in your home. We don’t just apply a vacuum to your vents and leave in 10 minutes like many companies. We actually use a rotary brush that scrubs the inside of your dusty vents and removes stuck particles.
Once we’re clear on what we’re working with, we can design a custom cleaning treatment that effectively removes contaminants in your air ducts using powerful, commercial-grade vacuums.
Want To Reduce or Avoid Allergies?
Web MD suggests that you have your air ducts cleaned once per year. Allergens can lurk throughout a home, including in the air ducts. The job of the air ducts is to exchange the uncomfortable indoor air with heated or conditioned air produced by the heating and cooling system. Each time the heating and cooling system cycles, it withdraws air from the living spaces of the home. Along with that air, it also collects the pet dander, dust and other particles. These particles settle out and land in the air ducts, only to be blown into the air upon the next system cycle. Day and night all year long, the allergens are spread throughout the home.
Everyone has their own favorite time of year to do a deep clean (or at least hopefully everyone). You know what we’re talking about – going that extra mile to get to the hardest to places, to get rid of the dust settlements that have built up where a mop was last seen only in legends of the local folklore and to boldly take back their home as their own. One of the most necessary places to clean but unfortunately rarely cleaned is the ducts of houses.
What are air duct cleaning services?
These services describe the process of removing all vents, accessing the home’s ductwork, and thoroughly and professionally cleaning everything. This means that all debris, dust, dirt, or rodents will be removed and the air ducts will be left completely clear and clean.
Air Duct Cleaning
Dryer Vent Duct Cleaning
You want your home to be a healthy environment for your family. Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) plays a large role in creating your healthy home. Trust expert air duct cleaning and dryer vent cleaning services to:
- Remove harmful bacteria, dust particulates, dust mites, pet dander, skin dander, pollen, lint and many other contaminates from your air ducts and dryer vents.
- Help reduce symptoms of asthma, allergies, headaches, and other respiratory conditions.
- Improve the efficiency of your HVAC system and dryer, potentially lowering your energy bill.
- Increase your dryer’s efficiency and reduce potential liabilities and risk of a dryer fire by thoroughly cleaning out the dryer vent system.
- Promote a cleaner, healthier indoor air quality (IAQ) environment that helps your whole family breathe easier.